If a victory was gained by fighting in an alliance such as Maeda Gundan (that is not a pre-existing group such as Team Hormone), 1 win point was divided by the number of people who assisted. Only onscreen victories/defeats are included, so certain characters don't have enough information to be included in the ranking.
- Maeda Atsuko: 8.5 (Wins: 8.5; Losses: 0)
- Gekikara: 4.7 (Wins: 5; Losses: 0.3)
- Shibuya: 1.5 (Wins: 2.5; Losses: 1)
- Choukoku: -1 (Wins: 2; Losses: 3)
- Gakuran: -1.2 (Wins: 1.8; Losses: 3)/Kabuki Sisters: -1.2 (Wins: 2.8; Losses: 4)
- Team Hormone: -3 (Wins: 1; Losses: 4)
- Onizuka Daruma: -5.2 (Wins: 0.8; Losses: 6)
A scene from episode 7 of Majisuka Gakuen compared the strength of Yuko and Atsuko. At a game center, both used a machine to measure the strength of their punch by weight.
- "If we assume that Maeda's Rappapa (12 members) each loses 7% of their total power in every fight, how many troops do we need?"
- ―Nezumi computes the New Rappapa's weakness.
Initial computations on the New Rappapa
- Maeda = 100 (reserved for Center, marked in calculations as AM = Atsuko Maeda)
- Otabe = ? (marked in calculations as YY = Yui Yokoyama)
- Gekikara = 90 (marked in calculations as RM = Rena Matsui)
- Gakuran = 80 (marked in calculations as SM = Sae Miyazawa)
- Ookabuki = 80 (marked in calculations as TK = Tomomi Kasai)
- Kokabuki = 68 (marked in calculations as AK = Asuka Kuramochi)
- Shaku = 30 (marked in calculations as HM = Hougishi Minami)
- Team Hormone = 35 + 30 + 36 + 37+ 25 (marked only as TH = Team Hormone)
Final result of calculations:
- Nezumi Corps = [(18-20 member per gang) x (97 gangs)] + (Nezumi and Center) = [(18 + 20) x 97 / 2] + 2 = 1845 troops needed to defeat the New Rappapa
- Probability of Success: 99.86%