- "In this world, there's nothing but serious!"
- ―Minami's words that Atsuko has kept to her heart.
Appearance and Personality
Minami wore the uniform of Yagi Girl's High School that her best friend, Maeda Atsuko, had attended before the events of the series began. This was a short gray skirt, a collared white shirt, a navy blazer, and knee socks. Her hair was light brown, and tied up into a loose side ponytail.
Minami's parents had split up when she was a young age. She went to live with their mother, whilst her younger sister, Erena, lived with their father. Both siblings however kept in contact. Minami encouraged her younger sister to live life seriously.
At some point in her life, she met Atsuko and they became the best of friends. They became the target of other Yankee gangs because of Atsuko's rumored strength behind her "geeky" persona.
During their middle school years, Minami started to take a liking in Nursing and was seriously planning to have Atsuko cease fighting so that they can study it together. Unfortunately, Minami is killed by a group of yankees that were after Atsuko. Atsuko blamed herself and kept Minami's bracelet, book and dream of becoming a nurse. Her sister followed Atsuko to Majijo, continually tormenting her for the death of her sister.
After Nojima Yuriko heard the incident involving Atsuko regarding Minami's death, she requested Atsuko to be transferred to Majisuka Jyogakuen as replacement for the graduating leader of Rappapa, Oshima Yuko.
Minami's memories served as a limiter to Atsuko, binding her from making new friends as to not involve someone again.
|Majisuka Gakuen||Majisuka Gakuen 2|
- With Erena as her younger sister, her full name would have been Ono Minami (小野みなみ?) at the time before their parents divorced. After Atsuko receives Erena's challenge letter, she realizes that she was Minami's sister after Erena announces her full name.
- Although not a Majijo student, she is seen in the opening song in Season 1 wearing the Majijo uniform. It was planned that Minami would have been a Majijo Student from the start and Atsuko would only transfer there after her death, it was later changed and that she attended Yagi Girls' High School together with Atsuko to explain the relationship between the two girls .
- The school that Minami fought before her death was called GGHS or GAN GIRE HIGH SCHOOL as seen in episode 10 (initials can be seen in episode 9) .
- Even though Takahashi Minami was portraying a different character, Minami can still be seen in the opening sequence in season 2.
- There is also another "Minami" in Majisuka Gakuen 4 and 5 which is also portrayed by Takahashi Minami. It is currently unknown if there is any connection between these two characters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Majisuka Gakuen Episode 9 The Last Shitennou Torigoya, The Most Foul Ever!
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Majisuka Gakuen Episode 10 For The Sake of Minami, For The Sake of Yuko
- ↑ Majisuka Gakuen Episode 5 Choukoku and Nezumi
- ↑ Majisuka Gakuen Episode 11 Maeda, serious! Sado... cries.
- ↑ Majisuka Gakuen Episode 12 All Majisuka students' gathering, the tearful graduation ceremony
- ↑ As seen in the opening sequence of Season 1
- ↑ Can be seen in a scene in Episodes 9 and 10 of Season 1
|Maeda Family||Maeda Atsuko | Maeda Yoshiro | Maeda Sachiko|
|Ono Sisters||Minami | Erena|
|Sutegoro High School||Nakamata|