Welcome to the Majisuka Gakuen Wiki!
If you would like to contribute to this wiki, please see our list of pages that need work here.
Stage Musical Series
About the Majisuka Gakuen Series
The Majisuka Gakuen Series (マジすか学園 シリーズ, Majisuka Academy Series?) is a school drama series featuring the members of the AKB48 Group. The series focuses on the lives of "Yankee" (ヤンキー?) (delinquent) girls during their senior high school years. It is the first school series to have the first three seasons be broadcasted from TV Tokyo, and the fourth and fifth to be broadcasted from Nihon TV.
Season 1 focused on the life of Maeda Atsuko, a second year yankee who wanted to become a nurse after her best friend died trying to keep her away from a fight.
Season 2 continued the story of the characters from the previous season, while introducing some additional characters.
Majisuka Gakuen 2 ran from April 15 to July 1, 2011.
The third installment of the drama had the same title as the previous seasons, but a different plot and new cast of characters. It was set in a prison-like school for female yankees.
Majisuka Gakuen 3 ran from July 13 to October 5, 2012, and was the first season to feature a member of HKT48.
The fourth installment of the drama had the same setting as the first two seasons, but featured a new generation of characters. It was the first season to have members of NMB48 in the main cast.
Majisuka Gakuen 4 began airing on January 19, 2015 on NTV, and premiered on Hulu a week earlier.
The fifth installment of the drama was a continuation of the preceding season. The story of Majisuka Gakuen 5 was more expansive than the other installments of the series. Unlike the other seasons, it did not focus solely on school-age delinquents, but also involved the Yakuza and the police in the storyline.
NTV aired the first three episodes (called "volumes") of the season on August 24th, 2015. The rest of the season was only viewable on Hulu.
A short movie which told the story of Sakura's and Katsuzetsu's school year before they transferred to Majisuka Jyogakuen. It also showed what happened to Scandal during her two year long transfer to Shekarashika Joshishogyo in Fukuoka.
A 30 minute version of the movie was aired in NTV on November 28, 2015. A 1-hour version was available on Hulu and the Type-A DVD of Shekarashika!, HKT48's single.
An alternate continuation from Season 4. In this timeline, Sakura has succeeded Salt as Rappapa President. After a girl with a red umbrella passed by Majijo, Majijo Principal Mori Satoru informed them that the school was financially in trouble due to it's primary benefactor declaring bankruptcy, which could lead to the school being shut down. Sakura, along with several followers from Majijo, temporarily leaves school to open a Cabaret Club (Kabakura) with the help of Center and the Legendary Kabakura Producer so that they can raise funds to save their school.
Gaiden (外伝 Side Stories?) are skits that features some of the characters from seasons 4 and 5. While season 4's Gaiden showed the possibility that these were events after the season's main event, Season 5's Gaiden only showed some short skits/manzai similar to NMB48's Geinin! Series.
A musical version based on the series was performed from May 14 - 19, 2015 at the AiiA Theater in Tokyo. It told the story of Gekikara and Otabe leading Majijo's first school trip to Kyoto. The musical served as the connection between seasons 2, 3 and 4.
An upcoming musical which will feature Black and Katabutsu. The story continues the events after Majisuka Gakuen 5. It is the second Majisuka Gakuen musical, and will be shown from July 25 to August 5, 2016 at the Akasaka ACT Theater.
- Nagao Mariya, Matsui Jurina, Shimazaki Haruka, Yokoyama Yui, and Takahashi Juri has earned the record of appearing in most (6 to be exact) of every Majisuka Gakuen-related series, counting Stage Plays and Cabasuka Gakuen. To check the record of the actresses' appearances, check here.
- Miyawaki Sakura has been a central character for 4 Series Blocks: Majisuka Gakuen 4, Majisuka Gakuen 5, Majisuka Gakuen 0, and Cabasuka Gakuen.
- Shimazaki Haruka has been a central character for 3 consecutive seasons: Majisuka Gakuen 3, Majisuka Gakuen 4, and Majisuka Gakuen 5.
- Maeda Atsuko has been a central character for 2 consecutive Seasons: Majisuka Gakuen 1 and Majisuka Gakuen 2.
- Miyawaki Sakura is the first central character originally from one of AKB48's sister group: HKT48.
- Kitahara Rie, Oba Mina, Yagami Kumi, Yamauchi Suzuran, Takeuchi Miyu, and Nakamura Mariko were the only other members who appeared in the first three installments of the series, counting cameo appearances.
- Oba Mina, Yamauchi Suzuran, Takeuchi Miyu, and Nakamura Mariko all played different character roles for each of the first three seasons.
- Matsui Jurina and Yagami Kumi, both from SKE48, were the only members who had a role in the main cast throughout the first three installments of the series.
- Nachu and Sato Yukari were the only members of SDN48 to appear as part of the main cast in the first two installments of the series. Other members were Noro Kayo, Urano Kazumi, Kohara Haruka, and Ohori Megumi, who had cameo appearances in season 1.
- Murashige Anna's role in Majisuka Gakuen 3 was the first appearance of an HKT48 member in the drama, as Sashihara Rino and Ota Aika had not been transferred to HKT48 during their appearances in the series.
- NMB48 members' first appearance in the Majisuka Gakuen series were in Season 4. Yamamoto Sayaka and Watanabe Miyuki were the only members of NMB48 to appear as part of the main cast in Majisuka Gakuen 4. Several other NMB48 members also made separate appearances in each episode.
- Hori Miona's cameo appearance in VOL.10 of Majisuka Gakuen 5 marks the first appearance of a Nogizaka46 member in the series, not counting Matsui Rena who had a concurrency membership in Nogizaka46 before the duration of the Majisuka Gakuen Stage Musical.
- Despite Oshima Yuko's portrayal of the Oshima Siblings, Omori Miyu is the only member to date to portray two different characters within one season who were unrelated with each other: Majijo's Kaidan in Vol.01 and Cloud in Vol.09 of Season 5.
- Not counting Kashiwagi Yuki's concurrency and Kitahara Rie's transfer, Nakai Rika is the very first NGT48 member to appear in the series.
The Community Needs Your Help
As suggested by a viewer from Gakuran's page
- Team Fondue/Docchi
edited by Sijfer 8 hours ago
- Team Fondue/Tsuri
edited by Sijfer 1 day ago
created by Sijfer 2 days ago
New page: Okita (沖田, Okita?) was one of the three leaders of Mibubitchi Koko's Dendeke Band.
- Team Fondue/Toshima
edited by Sijfer 3 days ago
- Team Fondue/Kanburi
edited by Sijfer 4 days ago
- Team Hormone/Bungee
edited by Sijfer 5 days ago
created by Sijfer 6 days ago
New page: Hajime (ハジメ, Hajime?) was a high-ranking member (lower than Kondo, Hijikata, and Okita) of Mibubitchi Koko's Dendeke Band.
- Team Hormone/Akicha
edited by Sijfer
- Team Hormone/Unagi
edited by Sijfer
- Team Hormone/Mukuchi
edited by Sijfer