- "If you don't use the arches of your feet, you won't be healthy!"
- ―Sanshoku to her senpais.
Hadashi no Kai (裸足の会 Barefoot Society?), also known as Habu (ハブ Habu?), was a gang founded by the Ex-Rappapa Queen Shibuya when she entered Yabakune Joshishogo Koko. The hierarchy of the gang was (possibly intentionally) similar to the Rappapa from Majisuka Jyogakuen. Like Tsu No Ji Rengou, Habu recruited most of the other students in Yabakune.
It is possible that Yabkune had continued using Hadashi no Kai as an organization name for their school, as next generation students were also seen to wear the organization symbol.
Majisuka Gakuen 2
- Comeback (カムバック, Kamubakku)
- Mayuge (まゆげ, Mayuge)
- Sanshoku (3色, San-shoku)
- Mariyagi (まりやぎ, Mariyagi)
Sanshou Sisters' Twin Blades:
Other Notable Members:
- 3rd Year
- 2nd Year
- Dance - Shibuya's personal retainer. Transferred to Yabakune to be with Shibuya.
- 1st Year
- Miso - Seriously wounded Gekikara at the hospital by stabbing her.
Possible members from Majisuka Gakuen 4
- Second Year
- Habu (波布) is a Japanese name used to refer to certain venomous snakes. Shibuya, as Habu's leader, has a symbol of a snake around a rose and is crossed by a dagger on the back of her jacket.
- The four generals and other members wear jackets that have a serpent behind a J at their sides of the sleeves.
- "Habu" (HaBu) is an abbreviation of "Hadashi no Kai" by changing "Kai" (会, Society) with its synonym "Bu" (部, Club).
- In Takahashi Minami's interview of season 2's actresses, they discussed that the name might have come from the shop where they bought their hair accessories (HAB).
- The trademark of the gang, as indicated by their name, is taking the shoes of their victims. In episode 2, Oshima Yuka and Yuki refer to Yabakune's attacks on Majijo students as a "shoe hunt".
|Yabakune Girls Commercial High School|
|Yabakune Gang||Maeda Sachiko | The President|
Chiharu | Sanae | Janken
Hadashi No Kai
|Hadashi No Kai||Shibuya | Dance | Miso|
Four Habu Generals